Dr. David Saadat is a triple board-certified lecturer and trainer who has performed thousands of procedures for the most discerning clientele in the world. He has more than 15 years of experience in the field of aesthetics and is a National Trainer, and Lecturer, for Galderma (the makers of Dysport®, Restylane®, and Sculptra®).
Dr. Saadat is a pioneer at the forefront of the latest treatments and technologies, ensuring that his patients receive only the safest and most advanced services available. His minimally invasive techniques are performed with the utmost precision and efficacy, and have allowed many of his clients to delay, or completely forgo, surgical procedures. Every patient and procedure is unique, and treated with a customized solution created by Dr. Saadat based on each client’s specific concerns and desired outcome.
Concerns that can be treated by Dr. Saadat include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Depleted facial volume, causing the skin to sag, or appear hollow/gaunt
- Visible lines, creases, or wrinkles
- Textural complications (rough, uneven, or scaly skin texture)
- Pigmentation irregularities (excessively light, or dark, patches of skin)
- Loss of skin’s youthful supple, smooth quality
- Dull, dry skin appearance
Please call us at (310) 247-9090 to discuss your treatment options and to schedule a consultation.